Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

October 4, 2012

So, I'm addicted!

So, I made a mistake the other day!  I decided to sell stuff on ebay. 
 
Since I am redoing my utility room I am getting rid of all the decorations.  Usually I just toss stuff I don't want any more in my garage sale box, but this time I decided to try ebay.  And believe it or not I sold six things!
 
I was so excited I dug some more stuff out of my garage sale box and put them on ebay too.
 
I'm kinda addicted now!
 
On top of that, I opened an Etsy shop!
 
I've told you about my Halloween decorations.  Well, a couple years ago, I decided to make a bunch of the Jack o'lantern books and try to sell them in our local craft fair.
 
 
I actually ended up making a bunch of different things for halloween and Christmas.  So I am putting the leftovers on Etsy.  Heres the link to my shop:  The 46th Star 
 
I named my shop The 46th Star because Oklahoma was the 46th state to be added to the union.  I felt like it was fitting since most everything is truely made in the USA!
 
I know I only have a few things for sale on etsy right now, but I've been adding a few things every day!  So make sure you check back often!
 
 

No comments: