Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

October 2, 2012

Today's List

1. Saturday LB and I joined my parents on a trail ride! 

     Wasn't it raining on Saturday you ask? 

     Well, yes it was and LB and I were very wet.  which is why I don't have any pictures.  But I will tell you this, it was one of the most beautiful rides I've been on.  It was very pretty despite the rain.

2. I have lots of frozen vegetables in my freezer!
 

     This winter I will be glad I took the time to clean and cut and shred.  I just wonder what I'm going to do with all the spare time I have this winter once my garden is done for the year!

3.  Before long, we are going to have to start hiding the keys!

 
 
4. Everything is ready for sewing wheat.  We're just waiting for the field to dry a little after that wonderful rain!
 
 
 
5.  Baby J loves his daddy's hats!
 
 
He also loves looking out the window and waving at anything and everything!
 
Well, I feel better now that you are thoroughly informed!
Amy
 
 


No comments: