Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

October 11, 2012

My How Time Flies!

So I did not realize until last night that it had been a week since I posted anything!
 
Time just got away from me!
 
There have been lots of things going on.
 
1.)  Baby J and I went to a pumpkin patch with our friends.
 
 
2.)  I let Baby J eat ice cream bars outside while I worked in the garden.
 
3.)  LB finished sewing wheat.
 
And this is the second time in eight years I haven't gone to the field while LB was sowing.
 
4.)  Baby J and I went to the zoo in OKC.
 
I forgot to take my camera so all my pictures of this trip are courtesy all my friends that I went with and I don't have them down loaded to my computer yet!
 
Well, that's about it for this past week.  I'll try to post some pics of the zoo later.
 
Over and Out
Amy
 
 

No comments: