Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

October 22, 2012

Time to Catch Up

1.) I have discovered that I am busier as a stay home Mommy than I have been at any other time in my life!
 
2.)  My 5 pumpkin seeds produced more pumpkins than I ever imagined they would!
 
At last count I was up to 27!
 
3.)  I am still working on USAifying my utility room.
 
4.)  Baby J got to ride in a fire truck last week during the Kindergarten's fire safety trip to the fire department.
 
5.)  We all loaded up and went to Stillwater for our family reunion.  I took my camera and a dead camera battery. 
 
I think I am suffering from an overloaded brain!
 
6.)  Our small town had a craft fair last weekend.
 
7.)  LB celebrated another birthday.  I won't tell you how old he is, but I will tell you that he is older than I am!  And that makes me smile!  Only because I'm not that old!
 
8.)  Baby J went to bed the other night, and when he woke up the next morning he had grown 3 inches and none of his pants fit!
 
9.)  Baby J got four of his molars.  He was not a happy camper!
 
10.)  This is the end of the news!

No comments: