Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 16, 2018

Snow At The Jones

Well, Christmas is over, the decorations are down and my house seems bear.  But anyone who knows me knows that I love decorating my home for any and all occasions.  With winter just beginning, nothing seems more perfect than snow.  We don't often get snow in Western Oklahoma, so I provided my own.


With some $2.00 thrift store silver platters a package of Epsom salt and some light up village pieces you can create a lovely little snow scene in your own home.


The little scenes don't take up a lot of  room and they add a little sparkle to the winter gloom!  


This one is fun!  It provides a little romance and the mirror works perfect for a frozen pond.


And speaking of romance, how cute is this little sleigh ride couple!


I believe this one is my kids favorite.  Who doesn't love goofy.  

Oh, and they also love the snow.  I am frequently finding snow on the floor where they have paused to draw a picture in the snow and some how or another it ends up on the table so they quickly rake it into the floor hoping that I wouldn't discover their fun!

I hope this inspires you to do a little winter decorating in your home.
Amy


No comments: