Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 20, 2018

Just a Few Pictures

In November Landon and I took the boys on a Christmas Vacation!  It was so much fun!  Two years ago, Landon and I had gone on a quick weekend getaway to Branson MO.  We happened to hit all the Christmas activities.  Silver Dollar City was all decked out in the thousands of lights and the whole town seemed to have the Christmas Spirit.  We decided then that we were going to have to take the boys the next year.

Well, 2017 rolled around and preparations for our Christmas family vacation were well under way.  And so was all the other events and activities that we had come up during the following year.  During that time I got behind on all my regular clearing off of pictures on my big camera and phone.  And before I knew it, I had over 500 pictures on my big digital camera and over 1,400 pictures on my phone.  With the trip to Branson coming up I planned, to take a weekend and clean off all the pictures and have everything ready for our trip.  But that weekend came and went and I didn't get the pictures cleaned off.  Well, I was in trouble.  Here we were about to go on a big vacation and my phone wouldn't let me take any pictures.  It kept telling me "Storage Full" and drastic measures had to be taken.  I deleted my Facebook app and several other shopping apps so I'd have room to capture as many moments as possible.  

At first I wasn't sure exactly what to do without Facebook.  Facebook was how I kept up with several friends and family members and suddenly I didn't know what anyone was doing.  But now that three months has passed without Facebook perusing I have decided that I kinda like not having the app on my phone.  I have ended up spending less time on my phone and have discovered that I like Instagram much better.  Instagram if your not familiar with it, has fewer ads and you see more of what your friends post rather than what they like.  

So here it is almost a year later, and I'm just getting pictures from May of last year emptied off the devices and uploaded to Shutterfly.  I have so much enjoyed looking back at the past May and seeing what we were doing and how much the boys have changed. But with not having Facebook, I've shared less with all of you.  So today, I'm going to share a few of the pictures that I have found from last May...



Cooper LOVES rhinos!


Wyatt is ready for any type of weather!





Hope you enjoyed catching up today!
Amy






No comments: