Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 26, 2018

A New Favorite!


Cookies!  Who doesn't love cookies!?!  


Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE cookies!  I will take a cookie over any other dessert.  Even cake and pie.  Although, ice cream is a very close second. 

 That is why I have fallen in love with this newer flavor from Braums!  Frosted and sprinkled animal cookies in your ice cream!  You couldn't make a better combination!  I discovered it last fall and have already gone through several tubs. 


I know I'm crazy for sharing ice cream flavors with you, but that should just be proof of how good it actually is.   It's even worth hiding from your kids (not that I've actually done that! ;).  So now that I've got my mouth watering, I think I'll be making a trip to Braums in the near future!

Amy★


No comments: