Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 17, 2017

So...

Man have these last few weeks have been so crazy!

Harvest began, and then it rained.  And then it rained some more.  And I was wondering if we were ever going to finish harvest!  Finally, we got some wind and it dried the wheat out enough for us to cut and we were able to finish up Tuesday.  


We did, however have fun on the rainy days,


We built bed forts and...


practiced our hunting skills!  

One night Grandpa and Grandma wanted the boys to spend the night so LB and I went on an epic date!  The night started out with a plan to go the theater and catch the new Pirate's movie.  Of course you can't go to the Carnegie theater without eating their famous show dogs!  After enjoying the show dogs and the movie, I'm a big pirate's fan, we decided it would be fun to stay and catch the late showing of Wonder Woman!  Of course then, we needed popcorn and a coke!  I have never in my life been inside a theater for that long!  But it was fun and we made a memory!


On Wednesday this past week, I had my second round of chemo.  I did a quick chemo room tour that I posted on facebook.  If your interested, watch it here.  And while I was receiving my treatment, I had a cute visitor!  This is Indie and I enjoyed our visit while I was receiving my treatment.


The rest of the week was spent hanging out with my mom.  She came and stayed with the boys while I had chemo and then stayed a few extra days to make sure I was feeling up to par before heading back home.  The boys always love when she comes.  She takes them on bike rides and to the park and brings extra special snacks just for them.

All in all, it's been a great couple weeks.  
Hope yours has been as fun and crazy as mine!
Amy

No comments: