Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 7, 2017

So Many Pictures!


I take, on average 200 pictures a month!

I know, I'm crazy!


Back in the olden days, that would be like eight rolls of film.
And about twenty dollars each for developing!  These digital cameras have ruined me!


And don't even get me started on the phone cameras.  With them, I can take pictures anywhere!!


And of anything!

What am I going to do with all the pictures?  Do you know how many scrap books I am going to have to make?


Some of my pictures are hilarious!


And some are way random!


And some just make you say "Awww"!

I absolutely love taking pictures.


When I take my time, and actually use the techniques I've learned, I can create some great photographs.  But most generally, with the kids, I find myself most often just snapping away and hoping I can capture something usable.


But all in all, no matter how much work it is in the end to go through all the pictures and pick out the ones that actually turned out, It's worth it!


I love Capturing Memories!
Amy





No comments: