Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

August 9, 2013

Caterpillar Catastrophe

The other day, when LB and Baby J were mowing the yard, I found this.....
 
A once beautifully foliaged jalapeno plant stripped of it's leaves!
 
I was in shock!
 
I cried and pouted and wondered why such a terrible thing could happen to me! 
 
Then I found this......
 
and this....

 
Then, I quickly rant to LB and begged him to come and rescue my beloved garden from the four large plant killing beast that in less than 24 hours stripped all the beautiful, lush green leaves off one of my jalapeno plants! 
 
I was so sad, but LB and a bottle of seven dust came to the rescue!
 
I will not tell you how this story ends.  I will let you use your imagination.  But I will tell you this, everything has recovered nicely and is continuing to produce nice, large, yummy, bug free vegetables for our table!
 
Amy
 
 

No comments: