Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

August 10, 2013

My Boy is Growing Up - I Think

LB and I finally gave into the fact that our baby was ready for a toddler bed!  It was a very hard decision.  You see, these past two years has gone by way to fast and I'm not ready to come to terms that my baby is in fact two.  And on top of that.  He could not get out of his crib, thus I knew he was safe in his bedroom and not escaping out the front door of the house while I'm sound asleep in the room next to him. 
 
Well, after a couple weeks of sleepless nights, we finally convinced Baby J that when he wakes up in the middle of the night, he is not to come and climb into bed with us.  He is to stay in his bed and we will all be much more rested once morning arrives. 
 
I was happy, two weeks wasn't as long as I thought it would take convince him to stay in his bed!
Everything was finally going smooth.  Until...
 
 
Well, at least he's still in his room!
 
Amy
 

No comments: