Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

December 7, 2012

A Quick List

1. Once you become a mommy getting sick is a lot harder!  You have to get yourself something to drink and there is no one else to lay in the floor and play with the baby!

2. The older your baby gets, the shorter his nap time gets!

3. You can save a lot of money at Sam's.

4.  I love being caught up on house cleaning!  I'm not really sure how this happened, but my house cleaning has stayed caught up for about the past week.  Do you know how nice it is to get up in the middle of the night and not step on a tiny metal tractor in the dark?

5.  I got a new Christmas tree this year.  It's 9 foot!  That's the biggest tree we've ever had.  I can't wait to show you a picture of it!!  I decorated it with wheat and red balls.  I promise, it is prettier than it sounds.

Well, Talk to ya later!
Amy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

Well I keep checking everyday....you are behind in blogging. Alot has gone on since you were last on here. I bet you have taken down your tree.