Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

December 2, 2012

27 Days

Hello all!

How is everyone?

Well, I'm doing wonderful, thanks for asking!

I know it's been 27 days exactly since you last heard from me.  And don't worry, I have been in trouble for not posting (Hi Aunt Nana!  Hi Lex!).  But there have been lots of things going on lately...

1. LB and the Mechanic harvested sesame.  This was the first year they have ever planted this crop.  It was very interesting and informative.  I took lots of pictures too.  But unfortunately can't show you any of them.  Why?  See number 11

2. Baby J has learned how to climb.

     For those of you who are parents, I don't need to say anymore on this matter!

3.  I began making Christmas presants for various relatives.  Baby J likes to help me make Christmas presants even if I don't need any help. 

4. LB and I celebrated our 8th anniversary!  My how time flies when you're having fun! 

     Happy late anniversary Baby!

5.  LB and I celebrated our anniversary by taking a trip to The City to the AQHA World show!  We took Baby J along and he became the star of where we were sitting.  He got so excited watching the horses, that everyone around was watching him more than they were watching the competetors!

6.  My Sister-in-law and I decided to go to the midnight showing of Twilight - Breaking Dawn.  I discovered I'm not as young as I used to be and lost sleep is never found AGAIN!

7.  We celebrated an early thanksgiving with my husband's side of the family.  I think I gained about 5 pounds that day!

8.   We celebrated Thanksgiving on Thanksgiving with my family at my Aunt Nana's house.  I think I gained another 5 pounds!

9.  At my Aunt Nana's house, I learned how to shoot a bow!  It took only 5 tries before I hit the center of the target.  Then I stopped and never tried again. I wanted to end on a good note!

10.  I went bowling!  I don't remember the last time I bowled.

     I am such a great bowler that I decided to hold back and let everyone else shine, so I walked away with a score of a 43!  Arent I a nice person?

11.  LB told me tonight that I had to post on my blog because he was getting tired of checking it and seeing the same thing.  He then informed me that everyone else was tired of seeing the same post from November 5 and that it was time to update, so here I am.  Unfortunately, tonight I discovered that I am out of free space for pictures.  Once I get this figured out I will show you pictures of my new Christmas tree. 

Hopefully things will slow down for a few days.

Is that Possible before Christmas?

Amy

No comments: