Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

November 5, 2012

There's Nothing Like Last Minute

Last week, I felt a little crafty and made an assortment of things for Halloween. 
 
We made Mr. and Mrs Ghost sock puppets for Baby J!
 
He thinks it's funny to wear these on his arms!
 
Then I made Baby J his very own Trick Or Treat Bag. 
 
Then on Saturday I went to a Sunday School Class party and all of us wives made a wreath!
 
Then on Sunday, I decided it was time to make Baby J's Halloween costume.  I told you there's nothing like last minute!
 
Unfortunately I'm not the best seamstress.  And I almost had a panick attack. 

But, luckily my mother-in-law who is better than Martha Stewart, jumped in and helped!  I think everything turned out very cute!
 
Last but not least, on Monday, I made strawberry ghost!
Yummy!
 
Feeling Crafty!
Amy
 
 
 

No comments: