Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 16, 2012

Chickasaw National Park

On Tuesday LB, Baby J and I took a trip to Sulphur Oklahoma.  That is where my grandparents live.  We hadn't seen them since March and thought it was time for Baby J to get to visit with them again. Last time they saw him, he wasn't walking.

My grandparents live right outside the Chickasaw National Park.  It's a really beautiful place and I have lots of memories of my sister's and I swimming there.  I wanted Baby J to have some memories of the park as well so we took him for a visit...

 
My grandparents went with us and enjoyed some of the beautiful weather we were having.
 
 
As you can see, we were an exciting group!
 
 
Baby J discovered horse apples.
 
 
 
I think this trip made a pretty good start on Baby J's memroy making!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: