Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 14, 2012

I'm In Love!!!

 
So, I tried this stuff tonight!
 
And it's the greatest stuff on earth.  I think it's even better than pizza and cheez its!
 
When we went on our ski trip this summer, my cousin kept eating this with pretzles.  She told me more than once that I needed to try it.  I thought "this stuff couldn't be better than peanut butter".  So, I let the opportunity pass and I never tried any. 
 
About a month ago I came across a $1 off coupon for a jar of it.  Tonight I decided to take the plung and try some.  In a way, I wish I had never discovered the stuff because now there's no turning  back!  I'm hooked, I'm a beliver, I'm in love!
 
Now, go out and buy yourself a jar.
 
Getting fatter by the minute!
Amy
 
P.S. Nutella is made in canada

No comments: