Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 18, 2012

Pinterest

I discovered Pinterest!
 
I'm not really sure if I should be happy or sad about this.  You see, now all I want to do is see what trendy things I can do to my house, or what cool things I can make in my craft room.  I dono't get anything done anymore!
 
I blame my sister for this!  She kept telling me I needed to see this thing she found on pinterest, or what she made that she had found instructions for on pinterest....and she kept going on and on.
 
So, I checked it out.  Now, just like with the nutella, I'm sunk!  I now have a pinterest account and I have already started pinning and am  making plans to completely redo my utility room!
 
See what you did Sis?
 
Here are some things I have already discovered:
 
What to do with all those extra t-shirts:
 
 
 
I love this color for my utility room, maybe a little more tourquoisey.  And I want a shelf...

Pinned Image
 
You can never have too much storage!
Pinned Image 
 
Now, would someone else please go and discover pinterest so that way I won't be the only one not getting anything done!
 
Thank You
Amy
 
 


No comments: