Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 25, 2012

Lately


Hello everyone!

I know, I know, I haven't been posting very many interesting post lately.  I'm not really sure why.  There has been lots of interesting stuff going on, I just haven't taken the time to tell you about them.

I think it's because I kinda have spring fever!

You see, anytime spring comes along, I have this wonderful urge to open my windows, clean the house, and go outside.  (Notice do laundry wasn't mentioned!)  So, lately, I have cleaned the house and then spent a big portion of the day outside.  I water the garden every day, along with my plants that have finally been moved outside. And Baby J and I go to the park.  Yesterday we spent two hours there!  And we go for walks; Baby J loves to ride in his wagon!

I also rearranged the furniture.  It wasn't the easiest wild hair to tame, but luckily I had help from my wonderful friend Stacy.  Thank you Stacy!  Rearranging the living room was the greatest idea.  This is the way we should have set it up when we moved.  It opens up the dinning area and doesn't look so cluttered!

Baby J and I have also been going to the farm with LB more now that the weather has warmed up.  I love watching all the baby calves in the spring!

So, now you know what we've been up to.  Maybe later today, I'll move all the pictures from my camera to the computer and I'll be able to show you all the pictures of our adventures!

The Farmer's Wife

No comments: