Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 26, 2012

One thing I Love


One thing I love about spring is all the adorable little baby calves.

Hello Baby!  I see you!

One day last week, when LB got home from work, Baby J and I jumped into the pickup with him and headed to the farm.  It was a little late that's why the pictures are so dark, but I did get a few worth showing!

On this particular day, Baby J could not have cared less about the baby calves,  he wanted the fence.  Even though the calves were on the other side of it, creeping closer and closer, all he wanted to do was eat the fence.  I guess I need to add a little iron to his diet!

These three cows, would come really close to me, then as soon as my camera would flash they would run backwards about five or six feet.  Then they would come close again, then my camera would flash.  They'd run backwards.....they did this for a while!

Well, maybe I'll remember to take my camera with me next time we go and get some better pictures!
Love The Farmer's Wife

No comments: