Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 23, 2012

Mercy Triumphs

I just finished this Bible study. 

It's an eight week study by Beth Moore that was worth every second.  I've never done a study like this.  It was an indepth study over the book of James in the New Testament. I learned things that I didn't know, was reminded of things I already knew and was left feeling closer to God than I was before I started.  If you have ever done any of the other studies by her then you will understand why I am highly recomending this one.

I can't describe to you the change I have gone through these past few weeks.  Or how my heart feels as I encourage you to do this study too.  If allowed, this study can be life changing.

Anyway, I hope you get the opportunity to commit to this eight week study.
I don't thing you'll regret it.

Love Amy 

No comments: