Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 9, 2011

Oh, My!

First, let me just let out a big sigh!

Now, I'm going to post a quick list of things that I've done over the last several days so that you may quickly catch up on what I've been up to.

  1. My mom, two sisters, two niece's, and nephew came to spend the night with me last Friday.
  2. We got up early the next morning and attended a baby shower thrown for my wonderful Baby J.
  3. LB and I attended a surprise 80th birthday party for his grandmother that afternoon!
  4. Sunday, I crashed.  Too tired to keep my eyes open for anything.
  5. Monday, Went to work, came home sick
  6. Tuesday, stayed home sick from work.  Felt better that afternoon.
  7. Wednesday, went back to work, left early for a small get together with some friends in another town.
  8. Left the get together early because I got sick again.
  9. Slept in the Bathroom
  10. Thursday, See number 9.
  11. Friday, still unsure
  12. Saturday, trying to catch up on a week's worth of house work.
  13. Sunday, every thing's back to normal, finally
Now, maybe I'll have some time to go through the photo's of my last baby shower.  I'd sure like to post a few for you.

Until later
Amy

No comments: