Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 15, 2011

Another Shower

As I mentioned last week, I had another shower and my wonderful family came all the way to western Oklahoma to attend!


Everyone must think that we like farming or something, because again the theme was farm!
I wonder where they got that idea?

This cake was great!  It had peanut butter icing!


This shower was a blessing!

We received lots of wonderful things.  Some things just for fun, but lots of stuff that will help us out in the long run.  Like a high chair, swing, diapers, lots of clothes, the list just goes on and on...




This is a very cute book that I think should be in every home.

There was even some manipulating going on!

To everyone out there:  Thank You!
LB and I appreciate everything. 
We both feel very blessed to have so many good friends out there. 
 Thanks for all the gifts
LB and Amy

1 comment:

Yakvonn said...

I am so glad I got to see you the day before your shower! It was a very special time for me! I love you!