Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 27, 2011

The Price Of Clothing

I have boxes full of stuff.  Most of theses stuff packed boxes are boxes that were stuffed for our move to our new house.

Confused yet?

Anyway, I have shoved these boxes into corners of the garage and attic and other various places that they could become easily over looked.  Well, these last few weeks, I've been trying to go through the last of them in preparation for a garage sale. 

If I haven't missed the stuff in these boxes in the past year, then why am I keeping it?

That's what I'm wondering too!

In the process of going through some of the stuff last night I ran across a quote that I had saved.  I like this quote.  It helps me justify buying Jewelry, and Shoes, and Sunglasses and...

"Ladies, it's not the price of any garment that makes it expensive...it's how many times you wear it.  If you look at the belt I'm wearing, it cost more than my entire outfit, but because I wear this belt at least 4 times a week, it's probably the least expensive belt in my closet."
                                    - Unknown

Hope you can use it!

Amy

No comments: