Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 7, 2011

I learned Something Today

Today was a fast and furious day.

I had a Dr's appointment in The City today.  I live 120 miles from my doctor, so my day started pretty early; especially since my wonderful husband thinks we need to get the earliest appointment available.  I was lucky today, because the appointment was at 9:30.  (That means we had to leave our house at 7:30). But, unfortunately, my appointment for next month is at 8:00.

Anyway, after my appointment we decided to take a quick trip to the mall.  I have been in desperate need of new clothes since all of mine are currently to tight around the middle. 

When we arrived at the mall, that was when it began.  LB does not like malls.  Wait, let me rephrase that.  LB does NOT like malls.

Once we entered the building, LB held my hand really tight and walked so fast I almost had to run to keep up with him.  I think he was afraid someone was going to steal me.  Then, once we got to the maternity store, he told me we had to hurry so he could get back to work.  I tried on clothes and was having a good time, and then when I would ask him of his opinion, he would reply:  "I don't care just pick something!"

So, I hurried, made my selections, and purchased a couple of new outfits. 

They're very cute, by the way.  And if you're currently looking for maternity clothes, I'm going to suggest you try the "Motherhood Maternity"  store.  They even have bras in crazy large sizes for only $18.00!

Back to LB...  Once the shopping was done and we had our purchases safely back in the car he was back to his calm and relaxed self.  He then informed me of his true feelings on malls:  "I don't understand why anyone would want to go to the mall.  It's nothing special, there's too many people and it's dirty!" 

To which I replied "But this way, you only have to make one stop.  You can shop for everyone in the family and even eat lunch!" 

He still didn't agree. 

So, I learned, if I'm going to ever have more than hour at the mall, I'm going to have to find a new shopping buddy.

Who's up for the challenge?

Anybody?

Please?

No comments: