Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 6, 2011

Happy New Year!

OK!

So, I'm 6 days late on wishing you a happy new year, but it's I've decided that it's better to wish you late than not at all.

I have, also, decided that it's time to get back in the saddle and start blogging again.

I know your shouting yippee!

My "anytime" sickness has just about subsided now and I'm not as tired as I used to be.  So my afternoons that were once spent sprawled out on the couch with my eyes shut are just about to be over until my abdomen becomes so huge that I'm worn out again.   And that means that I have the energy to start doing the things I used to do again! 

I am now 16 weeks pregnant and I'm going to the Dr. tomorrow for another check up.  Pray for me!

Christmas break is over and I am back to work (if I knew how to put a sad smiley face here I would, but I don't know how to do that) Fifty four year olds for seven hours a day, I am glad that I am only having one child.

Anyhow, you'll be seeing a lot more of me from now on.

Well, I'll talk to ya later!

Amy

No comments: