Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

December 27, 2010

Morning Sickness

After 14 weeks of pregnancy, I have a new appreciation for my parents.  How many times did I throw up without being able to make it to the bathroom? 

I fortunately have made it to the bathroom or the side of the road every time!

I have also given this lots of thought, and I have decided that the person that named it "Morning Sickness" must have been  a man.  And he probably thought it was really funny!

Well, let me just tell you, what I have been having is far from "Morning" sickness. 

What I've been experiencing should be called "Anytime Sickness".  Morning, noon, night, driving down the highway, while eating thanksgiving dinner, while playing handbells in a Christmas special, and the list goes on and on...

Fortunately, it is easing up. Yay!  So, maybe in the next few weeks I'll be over my anytime sickness. 

Let's just keep our fingers crossed!

Amy

No comments: