Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

January 8, 2011

Christmas

I have a confession.  I had two straight weeks off work over Christmas, and I didn't blog once.  But, I guess you already knew that. 

Anyway, Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year.  I don't know why I didn't post anything.  Well, I guess I really do, I was lazy.

All laziness aside, I had a WONDERFUL Christmas!

The best part about the whole Christmas holiday, was Christmas morning opening presents with LB and Moose. 

It was so nice, the TV was off, the Christmas lights were on, we were in our flannels, and wrapping paper and stockings were thrown all over the floor!  It was just the three of us.  I liked it. 


Here are some pictures for your enjoyment:  (Please remember, I had just woken up when these pictures were taken)






No comments: