Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 30, 2010

Scrapbooking

So, I got a wild hair the other day and I decided to open a craft booth at the local festival this fall.  Well, for me to be able to get things done on time I decided that I should probably start now.

The festival is called the Pumpkin Festival.  It is in early October.  They have a pumpkin pancake breakfast.  A parade.  Lots of craft booths.  A classic car show.  A pet costume contest.  Live music.  And much much more.  It's lots of fun and I usually end up buying most of my Christmas presents from here. 

So, in honor of the Pumpkin in the festival, I started making pumpkin related crafts.  Of all the crafts I've started, these three I have finished and they are ready to sell.  Not all of my crafts are related to Scrapbooking, but they are the only things I have finished so far.  I have also decided to create a section on my blog of all the things I have to sell.  I'm going to have a scrapbooking tab and a Seasonal Decor tab.  So you'll have to check both of them out often.

Scrapbooking Embellishments


Pumpkin Embellishments:                         $1.00 set
This set includes: 5 pumpkins.  Approximately 2 1/4" x 2 1/4" each.



Jack-O-Lantern Embellishments:                     $1.00 set
This set includes:  4 Jack-o-lanterns.  Two - 2 1/2" x2 1/2" and Two -2"x4".



Halloween Embellishments:                            $1.50 set                           

This set includes:  10 candy corn, 5 bats, 2 black cats, 1 witch, 3 stars, 1 moon, 2 star strips, 2 candy corn strips, and 2 Happy Halloween's.  A total of 28 pieces.  The strips are 6" long.  The witch and moon are approximately 2"x2".  Everything else is approximately 1"square to 1 1/2" square.

Shipping and handling is not included in prices above.

No comments: