Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 20, 2010

Wal-mart

LB calls walmart the evil empire.  I believe that his reasoning behind this name is because I think it's one of the greatest places on earth!  Or maybe because I tend to spend a lot of money there.  Either way...

I love walmart.  I love walking up and down the isles looking at all the products.  I like to get decorating ideas or organizational ideas.  Sometimes I see something that is just really cool and I spend time coming up with a reason to justify my buying it.  I can almost always create a reason for something!

Before I got married I lived just outside a much larger town and walmart was only about 10 miles away.  I visited walmart at least once a week.  My Little Sister and I would quiet often make late night runs to walmart and just walk around looking and trying on shoes, hats, and purses.  We made lots of good memories and stayed up to date on what the latest styles were, and what sales were going on.

But, now that I live in a small farming community it is over 30 miles to the nearest walmart.  I'm lucky if I get to go twice a month.  It is so sad.  I feel like i'm missing out on things.  Like I'm out of the loop.  When I do get to go, it is usually so rushed I don't get to spend much time looking around.  It's always make a list, stay focused, get what you need and get out.  I actually have walmart withdrawls! 

I got to go to walmart last night!  It was so exciting!  We got there at 10:00 PM, and we didn't leave until 12 Midnight.  Since LB was working on an exchange, I got to actually look around for a while.  It was so nice.  Now my withdrawls have been supressed for a while and I'm happy.

I don't know why anyone wouldn't want to go to walmart.  It has everything!  Literally!
Amy

No comments: