Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 18, 2010

Like Father Like Daughter

I am my father's daughter.

I went to my sister's house this weekend.  While on the way, I had a conversation with her over the phone that went something like this:

Little Sis:  Hey! where ya at?

Me:  Between the A and the T.

Well, where's that at?

Right here?

Where's Here?

Where we're at.

You sound just like dad!

I know.

Sometimes I feel the need to be ornery!  I can't help it. 
So then she ask me:

Well, how far away are you.

Not far.  I get closer every time the wheel rolls over.

So, how long do you think it will be before you get here?

That depends.

What does it depend on?

It depends on how far away we are.

Well, how far away are you?

This could go on for a long time.  But, she gave up and hung up the phone.  And I felt a little bit of satisfaction knowing that I just made her life a little bit more confusing.

Your Farm Friend
Amy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

You are just like your Dad...That was funny.