Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 9, 2010

Sunshine and Baby Calves

I love the sunshine. Every once in a while I escape the chores in the house and go with LB to check the cattle. I love watching the baby calves in the spring time. They are so playful and curious. As a matter of fact, the other day two of the calves were curious enough that they got close enough to lick my toes.

Yes, I was wearing flip flops to the Farm. And yes mom, I know it's dangerous.

Any way, I happened to get away from the house with out my camera; so, the incident with the toe licking was completely missed!

Well, tonight I decided that I would go for another try with the calves. It was such a beautiful day and the Calves were still just as curious. I thought you'd enjoy having a look...







 








Beautiful!

Your Farm Friend
Amy

No comments: