Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 8, 2010

Narcolepsy

I am a self diagnosed Narcoleptic.

Well, Maybe I'm just really really really tired. Remember the vicious cycle of staying up late to do chores and not getting enough sleep, thus ending in sleep deprivation?

Well, anyhow, I had a really cool blog to post last night.

And, as always, I sat down to read The Pioneer Woman after I finished my evening chores.  She is my blogging inspiration!  She is my cooking inspiration.  She is my photography inspiration.  She is just my inspiration in general.  Then after I have thoroughly pulled all the possible inspiration and advice I can from The Pioneer Woman, I write my own blog.  Needless to say, they don't even come close to hers, but I still have fun doing it.

So, before I could even finish her first blog, I had fallen asleep.  And after I had drooled down my cheek and let it pool on the pillow LB woke me up and suggested I should go to bed.  So, I did.

The End,
Amy

No comments: