Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 1, 2010

A Peek Inside!

This post is what you've all been waiting for.  A peek inside my new house.  But before I could let you all inside, I had to make sure it was clean.  So, I swept the dirt under the rugs, threw the junk in the closet, and put the dirty clothes under the bed.  Oh wait, I don't have any rugs!

I love my new house, and I think you will too!

This is my Living room:
I love the front door! 
Those windows are really pretty when the sun shines through.


There's my new couch again.

This is the guest bedroom and bathroom:

I couldn't get far enough back to get more of the room in the picture.


Oh, look!  There I am!


There is supposed to be a mirror in the middle of the medicine cabinet.  But, the day we moved in that mirror just jumped right off!  I guess it didn't like the way LB looked!


This is the shower.  It's straight across from the sink above.

This is the Master Bedroom and Bathroom:

We're going to paint the walls in here to match the rest of the house.
This is not the bedspread I'm going to use.  I'm currently looking for a new one. 
Anyone got any suggestions on where to look?


There is a wonderful walk in closet to the left of the chest.


This bathroom is really nice, and there is a sink it is to the left of the toilet.

And last but not least my Kitchen and Dining Room:

I love this kitchen.  The window lets in lots of light and the cabinets are wonderful!
See my rooster?  LB gave me that for christmas.  There's also more cabinet space to the left.




My dining room is nice and bright with the patio doors!

There is one more room up stairs, but I didn't take pictures of that.  It is still just boxes. Just like my garage.

I hope you enjoyed the tour.
See ya tomorrow,
Amy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love it and what a sweet story about my new name Aunt Nana I love it.