Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 1, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

Hello all!

I'm Back.  I'm reconnected with the world.  I'm back online.  yahoo!!! 

Ok, so I shouldn't be that excited about internet, but hey, I'm a blogger junkie.  So, The Internet installers didn't show up on Tuesday afternoon like I rescheduled.  So, after 3 different phone numbers and 45 minutes on the phone I finally found a lady that could actually tell me what was going on.  So, to make a long story short, They came today which is actually yesterday because I'm not in bed yet like I should be....

Well, where do I start?  I've had so much happen over the past several days that I wanted to share with you. I wanted to tell you about my wonderful morning drive to work;  with the green wheat and baby calves, and show you pictures of the inside of my new house and tell you about the visit from my parents, and about this great new macaroni and cheese recipe, and how horrible a speller I am,  but I settled on what happened today.  I decided that since my life is not in the slow lane any more, that I would just start with the news from today.  And when my life slows back down I'll fill you in on our lost time.

So, Today.

Today, my Aunt made me feel special.  My wonderful Aunt sent me a delicious gift today.  I shouldn't have been suprised because she always thinks of my husband and I on the holidays, but lately I've been so busy time just slipped by. 

Early afternoon I received a package. I was unable to open it until I got home, but when I did this is what I found:


When I found it, it wasn't missing part of it's contents.

Chocolate covered strawberries are one of my absolute favorite things to eat.  I was in heaven.  I have no idea what happened to the missing one?  I looked all over and couldn't find it.  So, I decided that I needed to eat the chocolate chip covered strawberry so there'd be an even number in the box.  I like things in order ya know!

See how big they are!

Half white chocolate, half dark chocolate!

Who ever came up with the idea that chocolate was unhealthy hasn't ever eaten one of these.  I feel like I need to write a poem, sing a song, or maybe do a little dance in honor of these delightful treats. OK, maybe not do a dance. I'm not graceful enough for that!  So, this post is my Ode to Chocolate Strawberries!

THANK YOU AUNT NANA!

Tune in tomorrow for a peek inside my new house.  (After I clean it of course.) 
Your Reunited with everything friend,
Amy

1 comment:

Peggy said...

I love my new name and gee those were big strawberries...glad they were good. and by the way you are special.