Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 28, 2010

Inernet Malfunctions

Well, I have done my time, and it should be over, but it's not!

I still do not have internet.  I feel disconnected from the world.  I'm in the dark.  I don't have any idea what's going on around me.  I feel like I am in isolation.  I am drowning in the sea of the unknown.  Please help me!!!

Ok, so it's not that bad.  But I have felt very lost and will feel very lost for the next two days. 

AT&T was supposed to come and hook up my internet on saturday, between 8 and 10.  They didn't come.

I called the AT&T store and they said they would be there by 12.  So I continued to wait around.. My parents were coming to see the new house anyway so I would be around.  Well, 12 o'clock rolls around and we're ready to go to lunch; except AT&T still had not shown up.  I left a note on the door and we all went to the local restaurant. 

Again, I called AT&T.  After about 1 hour of making calls, I was informed that AT&T doesn't make service calls on saturday!  No one told me.  I guess they thought that I wouldn't notice when no one showed up.  After I had waited around for someone to come.

So, to make a long story short, I have to wait until Tuesday to be reconnected to the world.  I unfortunately, won't be able to write until then, unless I stay late at work, which probably won't happen because I have spring fever and as soon as the Whistle blows I am running out the door as fast as possible to enjoy the beautiful sunshine.  Or, I'll go to my in-laws house to use their internet (like I'm doing right now).  Which is sometimes hard just because of after work and cooking supper and doing chores, by the time I have time to blog, it's to late to go over.  So, We all will just have to wait until tuesday.  Like my husband says, "it won't kill me to have to wait".

So, till tuesday,
Amy

No comments: