Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 19, 2010

Important Information

Long time, no see.

Well, I have some important informtion that I felt would be very helpful if I shared it with you:

      If you ever move from one town to another, you have to have your internet    
      disconected and reconected at your new place, or you won't have internet.

So there you have it!  Proof that what I said in my last post is true.  I am a ding-a-ling.  So, for those of you who have been worring over where I've been, afraid that something terriable has happened to me to keep me from writing a post, you have no need to fear.  I am healthy and alive.  And for those of you who have been biting your nails in anticipation for my next blog, here it is. 

I am so dissapointed that Ihaven't been able to write this whole week.  I have had such important information to share with you.  First,  I am officially moved into my new house.  I am now a homeowner.  My mother-in-law and I worked all day on Sunday and Monday cleaning and getting ready to move in.   Monday night after all the paper signing and key exchanging, LB and I moved into our new house.  With the help of the Mechanic and LB's Father-in-law, of course.  

Second, LB and the Mechanic brought my new furniture from the city.  Which was wonderful, because I had already given my old living room furniture away and now with the new couch I finally had a place to side besides the floor.


Third, I have apricots.  Well, not yet it's to early.  But, my new house has two apricot trees and right now they are so beautiful.  They have bloomed so wonderfully!  They were so exquiset(i'm not sure how to spell that word) that I took a break from unpacking to take some pictures for you. 



Arent they beautiful!

Now for those of you who sit on the edge of your chair white knuckled until my next blog, you should know:  Because of my lack of brains on the whole internet at my new house thing, I will not be having internet hooked up at  my house until Next Saturday!  Yes, eight whold days without internet.  and I thought these past five days were bad.  I will write as often as possible.  But I may not be able to post something everyday until then. 

Your disconnected from the world friend
Amy


1 comment:

kreeves said...

Your house is so cute. I can't wait to see it. Well done.