Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 11, 2010

Life in the Slow Lane

Well, I'm out of stories.  Right now my life, thankfully, is uneventful. So, unfortunately for you I have nothing to tell you.  This has made me very sad.  I have enjoyed sending these tidbits of my life into cyberspace for everyone and anyone to read at their own free will.  So, I thought all after noon about all the things I could tell you.  I could tell you about my wonderful barbie pink toe nail polish, or my wierd collection of sunglasses, or about my wide array of holiday socks, or the ammount of cowboy boots I own, but then I thought about my readers.  And I decided to spare you from an utterly boring glimpse into my life.  I figured that I hadn't been blogging long enough yet to write something along the lines as the above listed topics.

So, to keep you readers from running away and hiding from a board you to death blog; I am signing out before I change my mind and list all the colors of 80's style plastic bangles that I currently own(and believe me that would take a while).

Until tomorrow, Your Farm Friend,
Amy

No comments: