Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

March 13, 2010

New Furniture!

My life in the slow lane has been so slow that I fell asleep last night without even putting up a post.  Which I guess really wasn't that big of a deal (except to those who took time out of their precious day to see what I was up to!  I'm so sorry for wasting your time) since there wasn't anything new to tell you anyway.

But today, today I got new furniture.  LB and Idecided that since we were getting a new house we probably didn't need to drag in our old dusty furniture.  So today we went to Mathis Brothers and found a couple of new pieces. 

I for one was shocked.  I had never bought new furniture before.  So, this was an experience for me.  I have never seen so much furniture in one place.  And there was so many people in there, it was a mad house!  And the price of new furniture, well, we won't go there.  Let's just put it this way.  If you are married to a Banker, you probably shouldn't take him with you to buy furniture.  Unless it's used, or in a garage sale, or at Good Will, or on the side of the road...

Any way, I picked out two nice pieces.  I got a new couch.  I wanted one that was wide enough to lay on without your arm falling off and long enough for my 6'3" husband to lay on.  And it had to be soft and cushy.  So here is a picture of my new sofa.

I also bought a new bed.  We got a King size sleigh bed and a tall chest of drawers.  This is the best picture i could find online.  I forgot to take my camera.  We didn't get the accent furniture shown in the picture.  The piece we got wasn't pictured.


 Well, this is all the news I have so far.  I figured that since it was such good news you would for give me for wasting your time yesterday by not having anything to read. 

With uncontained excitment about my furniture,
Amy

No comments: