Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 3, 2018

Shooting A Cork Gun

I know I say this about so many of my pictures, but I just can't help it......

This is one of my favorite pictures!
I love watching LB with the boys.  He is always so good about taking time with the boys to show them/teach them how to do things.  And the boys want to be just like their daddy!  But those facts are not what makes me love this picture so much.  It's Wyatt with his cute little pop gun trying so hard to be just like his big brother.


Cooper is, of course, learning how to shoot the .22.  Wyatt isn't quiet old enough to shoot that yet, but he doesn't seem to notice that his red cork gun isn't actually the real deal.


He is quiet content to just use his pop gun.  And he thinks he's hot stuff just like bubba!

Just, Boy Momin'
Amy

No comments: