Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

September 5, 2017

Today's Thoughts

One little word can have such a great impact....

My verse in today's Bible study: 

Jeremiah 29
12 Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you.
13 And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
14 And I will be found of you, 


The word all at the end of verse 13. Are you searching with ALL your heart or are you searching between Facebook post and screaming kids. Don't let your quiet time be interrupted. Even if it's just for 5 minutes you need that time. How else are you going to grow your relationship with God?  You plan dates with your husband so that your relationship with him continues to grow throughout the craziness of life. God wants that too. We need to make sure we're not giving God leftovers. I know I'm guilty of giving him leftovers all too often. 

No comments: