Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 8, 2017

HelloFriends!

Well, hello!

Its been a long time!

How has everyone been?  Well, I hope.  

This weather is beautiful and I hope you are all out and getting to enjoy!


I know we are!


(Yes!  That is a frog!  Life with boys is full of them!)

I've missed writing to you all.  I know I've gone long stretches with out a word before and I'm sure I'll most likely do it again, I wish i could be one of those bloggers that is full of tips and advice and that develops a following that just can't do without her; and maybe someday I will.  But right now the priorities in my life make blogging low on my list.  I sincerely hope that I'll be able to move blogging up on the list but until then please don't loose interest I'm working on keeping in touch more often.

From the world of icky sticky frogs!
Amy



No comments: