Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

July 26, 2014

Tidbits

1.  Today I found my 1/2 cup measuring cup!  I have been looking for it for two weeks!  It was in a bag of brown sugar that had gotten shoved into the back of the cabinet.

2.  Bugs got my squash and zucchini plants......I'm so sad!

3.  Baby J loves riding his bicycle.   We've been taking daily trips, me walking him pedaling; although he's so fast I think I'm going to have to get myself a bicycle!

4.  LB and I have joined the modern world....we now have smart phones!  I love being able to send picture text!

5.  I have so many peppers in my garden, I have decided to try and make my own crushed red peppers!  So far I have succeeded in smelling up my kitchen and burning my peppers.  Tomorrow I'm going to try again but this time use a dehydrator!

6.  The weather here in Oklahoma decided to finally act like summer. We've just started to hit the high 90's in our temperature.  It's been nice, by this time last year we had already been over 100 degrees for a month.

7. I can't believe we are already over halfway through July!  I feel like we just celebrated Easter a few days ago!

Well, I guess that's all
Over and Out

No comments: