Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 18, 2014

Me

I love the sound of the wind in the trees.

I love the smell of sheets after they have come off the clothes line.

I love the stars on a clear night.

The feel of a horse between my legs in long smooth gallop.

If you ask, red is my favorite color, but yellow is SO happy I can't help but smile.

I like to sleep with the windows open.

I prefer cooking, on the stove top, not baking.

I like to make things with my hands.

I am constantly writing things: poems, little paragraphs, changing around words in songs to be more suitable (ex.The wheels on the tractor instead of bus) Really just anything and everything that pops into my mind.

I love the look of fresh plowed dirt. And I enjoy hoeing the garden, I actually find it relaxing.  (I know I'm weird)

I can't stand for my hair to not be tucked behind my ear.

Pearls are my favorite.

I have two chicken pock scars.

I like reading and prefer real books over digital books.  It has something to do with the way a book smells and feels and the actual turning of a page...

I love the way my son's head smells. And the sound of my husband's heart beat.

I think a home without a dog inside is incomplete.

I wish I had a fish tank again.

I like the wind and the sound of rain on a tin roof.

Porch swings.

Everything is better with glitter.

I really don't like the Internet that much and lately have spent VERY little time on it.

The sound of laughter is one of the best sounds in the world.

If I could I would never wear anything on my feet ever, except flip flops when i absolutely had to.

I play hand bells.

Cookies are my favorite.  They trump every kind of dessert, even ice cream and pie.

That's me.  
Plain and simple

Love Amy








No comments: