Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

December 7, 2013

The Turkey Shirt

 
So, I know this post is a little late, but to those of you who know me, know that late is a good time for me!
 
Ha! Ha!
 
So, this year for Thanksgiving, I had wanted to make a cute shirt for Baby J to wear. I scoured pinterest and Etsy and found a few designs that I thought I could do.  But, then, I got about a million bag orders and before I knew it, Thanksgiving was a few days away and I hadn't gotten one made.  But not to worry, Baby J's Grandma was on the ball!
 
Elle had found this very cute turkey shirt design and asked if it would be ok if she made him a shirt.  I was obviously not going to have time to make it, and I knew Baby J would enjoy having something made by his Elle to wear!
 
Well, it was a success and Baby J loved his shirt!  He wore it with pride and he didn't want anyone to touch it!  He would say "Don't touch, my turkey hirt" (he still has a little trouble with his s's)  I for one think it is adorable and hope he will be able to wear it again next year!
 
Thankful for my family!
Amy

No comments: