Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

December 4, 2013

November Happenings

Well, November was different month. A couple months ago, I made some tote bags for my sisters kids for Christmas.  I was so proud of them, that I decided to post them on Facebook and take orders.   Much to my surprise, I had orders coming out my ears!! To date I have made 27 bags and have 8 more orders to fill before Christmas.

When I wasn't working on bags, I was editing pictures. This is the season for family pictures. So, needless to say, I have been a little busy. 

During the middle of all this, Baby J got sick.  It was his first time to ever have a temperature over 100!  Needless to say, I was beside myself.  It was just a 24 hour virus that had to run it's course, then all was well.  But being the kind of person I am, I couldn't bring myself to do anything during that time other than sit and rock my sweet little boy.  He has made a full recovery and is just as ornery as ever!

Even though, I was learning how to juggle my new found activities with my daily chores, I managed to snap a few photos you might enjoy:


 
 
One day last month, LB came in from the shop and took off his hat. Baby J immediately came  and put LB's had on.  He then looked at him and said "I need your shirt".  LB looked at him and said "you want to put my shirt on?"  Baby J said "Yes"  So, LB took off his shirt and Baby J put it on and everyone was happy!
 
Oh, yeah!  I also learned how to make cinnamon rolls!
 
 
Last, but not least, a mouth full of grapes!
 
Just a little behind,
Amy
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: