Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

December 18, 2013

Burrrr!!

A couple weeks ago, we had ice, snow, and cold!
 
I was torn between liking and disliking the weather.  After three years of record breaking high temperatures, I was ready for some cold.  But when you are the mom of a two year old, record breaking lows aren't that great either.  Poor Baby J wanted to be outside so bad but after a few minutes he was freezing and  ready to be back in again.
 
Baby J was so funny about the snow.  He wanted to be out in it, but every time he tried to pick some up he would quickly drop it again and say: "It cold mommy!"
 
He did enjoy making tracks. 
 
Moose, on the other hand, loved the snow.  He always has.
 
Well, I won't complain if we get more cold and snow, but I will have a little boy with cabin fever on my hands!
 
Dreaming of a White Christmas
Amy

No comments: