Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

June 25, 2013

Hi

Hello everyone! I hope y'all are having a great week. I am.  

Things here have been busy.  Usually after harvest it's time to play catch up.  I fortunately don't have a huge role in harvest like some women.  I am strictly moral support and food provider.  But things still get let go, like mowing the yard, cleaning the kitchen or keeping the dust out of the car!  But this year, I  think I have done a great job staying caught up.  My garden seems to be what has suffered the most.  Baby J hasn't minded the extra work I've had to put in in the garden the last few days, to him it just means he gets to play in the sprinkler!

Everything in my garden is doing wonderful!  My potatoes are ready to dig and my onions are not far behind. My zucchini, squash and pumpkins are off to a slow start but I think they will catch up before too long. 

This Friday my baby is going to turn two! I can't believe it is already here.  It has been way too fast.  I am going to give him a puppy theme party.  So far I have made him a birthday shirt, invitations and a few decorations. I will take pictures and show you later this week.  This year I am going to attempt a dog cake! Wish me luck!

Well, that's all for now,
Love, the Farmer's Wife

No comments: