Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 15, 2013

Since Friday

Packed up my family and drove to Stillwater to visit my parents. 

Fed cattle with my mom and Baby J. 

Went to a baby shower for my beautiful cousin Tonya who is fixing to have her fourth child!  Can't wait to meet you little Taylon!

Went with my dad on a tree hunt. I know that sounds funny but I want some stumps for plant stands!  Hi Dad, don't forget me!

 Made a mad dash trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up a few supplies for Baby J's second birthday!  I can't hardly believe its been two years!

Ate Mexican 

Ate self serve frozen yogurt by the pound with butter finger, strawberries, and cherries!  Yum!

Went to church with my beautiful Mother for Mother's Day  

Ate sandwiches 

Drove 3 hours back home. 

Unpacked!  I don't mind packing, but I would prefer to just throw away the suitcase and pretend I never owned any of what was inside instead of unpack. But, I usually take clothes on my trips that I like so I suffer through the unpacking process!

Made breakfast for LB 

Went back to bed

Woke up with Baby J.  

Watered the garden. My potatoes were glad to see me!

Played with Baby J. 

Cooked lunch

Put Baby j down for a nap, then I literally did nothing!  It was nice!  I should do that more often. 

Made ham steaks for supper. 

Put on a roast for tomorrow's supper. 

Got up early and went to the zoo with a good friend of ours and her two adorable children. Laughed, walked, sweated, and drank a gallon of water!  Had so much fun I would go again tomorrow!

Ate roast. 

Got up early again and headed to the city with LB. 

Changed a flat tire on the side of the interstate. 

Arrived at the Dr.'s office 15 minutes late and got the stitches removed from my thumb!

Went to Sam's and bought two carts full of groceries then ate pizza!

Now I'm laying in bed writing this. 

I think I'll stay home tomorrow!

Amy 

Oh wait, I need groceries!





No comments: