Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

May 16, 2013

Made In America


So far, I have written 45 different post for Made In USA products, and frankly, I'm running out of stuff! 

Most of the things I have told you about are common house hold products:  Laundry detergent, shampoo, shaving cream, dishwasher soap...  Reason being, those are the things I have currently bought and liked.  When I decided one year ago, that I was going to use as much Made In USA as possible, I decided to do it in stages.  I haven't gotten rid of anything so that I could replace it, I just buy what I need now and try to find that item made here.

 I have bought a few things from Etsy.  It's a great place to shop, if you haven't heard of it you should give it a try.  And some of the other things I have told you about I have found buy doing Made In USA searches on the internet.  All the other things, Tide, Woolite, Aussie....I just look on the packaging while doing my regular grocery shopping.

 The hardest thing to find American made are fabric items, clothing, bedding, underwear!  We haven't needed anything big like furniture or electronics, but one day we will and I hope I'll be able to purchase USA! 

So, wish me luck in my continual searching and I'll keep you updated as I find them.  I won't give up!
Amy

No comments: