Wheat Field Cut For Hay

Wheat Field Cut For Hay

April 9, 2013

Gardening

Well, here it is!
 
I know it doesn't look like much, but give it a little time and it'll be nice and green!
 
Here are my onions, they look pretty good.
 
My potatoes still have a couple of weeks before they poke their heads above the ground.
 
Here's Baby J ready to help!
 
My dianthus came back nicely this year.  It got so big and pretty last year, I'm ready to see how much more it'll grow this year!
 
Yard work is so hard, Baby J had to have a little rest!
 
Here are my daffodils.  Last year they never did bloom.  I'm hoping they will this year, but with this storm that's coming through, I'm afraid they'll freeze!
 
I'm actually worrying about all my plants!  I moved my house plants back in today.  It had been so nice, I had already moved several back outside for the summer! 
 
But, what we're really worried about is our wheat.  If the weather drops below freezing for too long it could kill our wheat.  So, if everybody would please say a prayer that the freeze would spare our wheat, we'd be thankful!
 
The Worried Farmer's Wife
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: